While we can’t give you an exact figure, we can tell you the factors that will influence the cost of transport.
Shipping Container Delivery Service
Factors that influence the cost of transporting a shipping container include:
- Size of the container (20ft, 8ft and 10ft for example)
- Distance of the move (short trips will obviously cost less than long distance moves)
- Time of year (summer is the busiest time of the year to move and usually the most expensive. Conversely, winter weather may cause unexpected delays)
There are also site access requirements to keep in mind. These include:
- 16 meters from end of container to front of truck
- 3.8 meters from ground to top of container
- 3 meters wide
Shipping Container Transport Truck
A tilt tray truck is one of the most cost-effective ways of transporting a shipping container. Centenary Towing can pick up and deliver a container from/to your doorstep (see site access requirements above).
The price will depend on how far you need to transport the container (as well as the factors mentioned above) but we guarantee our prices are some of the most competitive in Queensland. We are happy to give you a cost estimate over the phone or please send us an enquiry online.